VCAS for IPTV
VCAS for IPTV, powered by the multi-network VCAS platform, provides a complete content and revenue security solution for pay-TV services over managed IP networks. VCAS for IPTV fully exploits the power and elegance of two-way broadband infrastructure to provide a superior level of security for IP-STBs, IP-DVRs, and connected TVs over managed IPTV networks.
VCAS for IPTV incorporates pioneering and proven features that provide the widest revenue security perimeter. The cardless solution is built on proven cryptographic and secure electronic transaction concepts widely used in e-commerce applications, accomplishing the highest levels of digital TV security as confirmed by several independent technology audits.
Verimatrix is the recognized global IPTV market leader with 500+ IPTV deployments, winner of 20+ technology awards, and ISO 9001-2008 certified.
|Get more details|
about VCAS for IPTV
|Ask a question or|
request a meeting
VCAS for IPTV secures the revenue of IPTV networks through the following key features:
- Standards-based, two-way Internet security protocols ensure a solid foundation
- ViewRight® downloadable, renewable security for IPTV clients, incl. connected TVs, utilizing sophisticated security features of modern chipsets/SOCs
- A Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) public/private key pair system plus X.509 digital certificates, featuring VCAS key management proven in tier 1 IPTV deployments
- Strong encryption using the robust AES-128 algorithm
- VideoMark™ user-specific forensic watermarking, with a unique and highly robust identifier that enables content tracking to the last authorized recipient
- Independently audited and trusted by all major studios and broadcasters
The Verimatrix approach to revenue security for managed IPTV networks is ideal for:
- “Walled garden” IPTV services to IP-STB/DVRs and smart TVs over xDSL, FTTH, etc.
- Broadcast-hybrid services, extending IPTV services with OTT video
- Wholesale-retail content distribution, enabling a centralized, hosted service with local control options
- Hospitality IPTV, supported by an optimized VCAS for Hospitality Appliance and pricing
Thanks to the system architecture and compact form factor, VCAS is inherently cost effective for the smallest hospitality deployment while field-proven to scale efficiently for tier 1 pay-TV operations with millions of subscribers.
Featuring a vast partner ecosystem, operators can choose from a wide variety of pre-integrated components, such as middleware, video encoders, VOD servers, and hundreds of STBs.