Thursday, April 29
Sports Pro Live: Transforming Physical Spaces into Digital Ecosystems
Date: April 29th, 2021
Time: 7:00-7:55am PST
The future of sports belongs to those who realize that digital and physical are not
competitors—they are symbiotic.
In this session, we’ll explore (and answer) these questions:
- How can technology connect the in-venue experience with digital, and push further to
create new types of revenue opportunities?
- What technologies can help deliver digitally driven matchday experiences?
- How can technology help fans seamlessly return to stadiums with confidence?
- What are the production and distribution pitfalls, and what are emerging best practices?
- What applications does this technology have beyond Covid and into the future?
Mike Bohndiek – CEO, PTI Digital Group
Michael Cole – Chief Technology Officer, European Tour
Adam Heintz – SVP Business Intelligence, Monumental Sports & Entertainment
Lu Bolden – Chief Revenue Officer, Verimatrix