Verimatrix Underscores Cloud Innovation Driving Next-Generation Monetization Strategies at IBC 2017
Company Highlights Security Techniques at the Core of Latest Advances in Video Services, Big Data and IoT Applications
Amsterdam, IBC 2017 (Booth #5.A59) – Aug. 27, 2017 —Verimatrix, the specialist in securing and enhancing revenue for multi-network, multi-screen digital TV services around the globe, will underscore how its experience in IP- and software-based security has been extended to protect and monetize next-generation services at IBC 2017. The company is showcasing new innovations that elevate its comprehensive approach to revenue security by opening new opportunities via the cloud for operators to effectively optimize revenue security and improve their service competitiveness.
In addition to providing fully managed, cloud-hosted alternatives for Verspective™, MultiRights™ OTT Plus and Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) solutions with the Verimatrix Secure Cloud, the Company is marking its official entrance into the internet of things (IoT) space with the launch of Vtegrity™, a brand-new cloud-based solution that offers an advanced security regime for connected devices and IoT applications throughout their lifecycle.
Verimatrix will also illustrate how flexible software-centric security architectures can help progressive operators simplify the realities of a complex, multi-network, multi-device, multi-DRM environment. Executives will highlight the Verimatrix role in revenue enablement and protection across major industry trends, including high-integrity video analytics, premium ultra HD (UHD) deployments, app enablement for over-the-top (OTT) video and more. Interactive demonstrations will showcase the following solutions:
- Verspective – an extensible suite of offerings designed from the ground up to emphasize data security and integrity as a foundation for actionable intelligence. Following its recent acquisition of client device data collection technology from Genius Digital, Verimatrix will introduce Verspective RT, a new approach to resolving the quality of service (QoS) challenge
- StreamMark® – the server-side forensic watermarking solution has recently been extended to include adaptive bitrate (ABR) and HTTP live streaming (HLS) to enable early release windows and other premium content business models
- MultiRights OTT Plus – the recently-launched complete multi-screen and multi-DRM solution for premium content security and monetization also encompasses the capabilities of Verspective Operator Analytics and StreamMark and VideoMark® forensic watermarking solutions to ensure a completely transparent subscriber experience
- VCAS Ultra™ – the latest generation VCAS architecture provides solution profiles for broadcast, hybrid, OTT and multi-DRM deployments, offering a future-proof way to help video service providers secure and enhance their business
Verimatrix is also supporting these key industry events in coordination with IBC:
- 15th Annual CSI Awards Ceremony – Fri. 15 Sept. at 18:00 hrs in room E102 at the RAI
Verimatrix has been shortlisted in two categories for its Verspective Operator Analytics and MultiRights OTT Plus. Winners will be announced at the ceremony
- 4K 4Charity Fun Run – Sat. 16 Sept. at 7:30 hrs at Amstelpark
Team Verimatrix is proud to be continuing its support of this annual event that will benefit global charitable organization Heifer International and local Amsterdam charity Stichting NewTechKids
This year’s booth will have a new design to visually represent “The Future of Connected Security,” a new brand promotional program that speaks directly to the emerging landscape in which connect-ed devices of all types are central in solutions to new technical and business challenges. To learn more about how Verimatrix is approaching the connected future, please visit www.verimatrix.com/ibc2017 or stop by booth #5.A59 during the show.
Verimatrix specializes in securing and enhancing revenue for multi-network, multi-screen digital TV services around the globe and is recognized as the global number one in revenue security for connected video devices. The award-winning and independently audited Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) family of solutions enables next-generation video service providers to cost-effectively extend their networks and enable new business models. The company has continued its technical innovation by offering the world’s only globally interconnected revenue security platform, Verspective™ Intelligence Center, for automated system optimization and data collection/analytics.
Its unmatched partner ecosystem and close relationship with major studios, broadcasters and standards organizations enables Verimatrix to provide a unique advantage to video business issues beyond content security as operators introduce new services to leverage the proliferation of connected devices. Verimatrix is an ISO 9001:2008 certified company. For more information, please visit www.verimatrix.com, our Pay TV Views blog and follow us @verimatrixinc, Facebook and LinkedIn to join the conversation.