- Video Protection & Anti-Piracy
Prevent industrial scale content piracy with MovieLabs compliant, studio-approved security.
Streamkeeper Cloud Solutions
Full anti-piracy bundle including Counterspy, DRM & more
Studio-grade rights management to securely deliver video
Forensic client and server-side watermarking identification
On Prem Solutions
Studio-approved security for content distribution
Close the open door in your security wall by monitoring unmanaged threats. Protect your apps and devices before they compromise your enterprise.
App & Client Protection
Secure Android and iOS apps in minutes
Protect app code with customizable security toolkit
Protect cryptographic keys with an engineering toolkit
Defends against endpoint attacks by monitoring apps, APIs and unmanaged devices; illuminating blind spots and preventing firewall intrusions
Friendly yet powerful security solutions for video content, apps, and devices.
Cheating, hacking, piracy, and esports: critical steps needed to protect the industry
The Omdia report indicates that esports revenue is forecast to rise to $3.1 billion by 2026 at a compound annual growth rate of 14.1 percent. Offering in-depth analysis surrounding the steps that should be taken to protect the industry from potentially dangerous threats to reputation and revenue, the report provides analysis surrounding the findings from its survey and uses the data to construct a possible picture of how esports needs to prioritize its security efforts.
Other key findings:
- 81% flagged cheating or hacking in esports as either a major or moderate concern
- 55% said piracy was either a moderate or major concern, indicating a growing realization that the streaming and broadcast of esports events is a facility that is increasingly under attack
- 88% said that their anti-cheating, anti-hacking, or anti-piracy arrangements were either somewhat or very different from those they worked on in mainstream sports
- Almost 40% of respondents still do not use a security service
Download the report
Do you still have questions about our solutions?
We are here to help you achieve your security goals.