Meet us at HITEC to Secure Your Entertainment
According to MRG, more than 11 million hotel rooms are a target for IPTV applications, indicating that analog is dead in this sector. IP video distribution in this environment has become the most advanced and cost effective technology, with many advantages, including:
- Flexibility in wiring infrastructure (CAT5/6, cable or telephone transmission)
- Fully digital quality distribution and display, including HD support
- Common components with in-room broadband access
- True interactive program guide and guest service utility displays
- Broad choice of middleware, video-on-demand (VOD) and in-room client technologies.
When combined with earlier release windows that hotels enjoy, IPTV also allows network operators to take advantage of state-of-the-art digital TV security that enables licensing of on-demand content, including and most importantly HD. Hotels must deal with more stringent content protection requirements to gain access and keep the rights to offer premium movie titles. In fact, the MPAA recently released its 57-page Content Security Best Practices document that provides 25 dimensions of content security across three areas.
We have been developing hospitality security solutions and working with our broad partner ecosystem since 2004. In partnership with our hospitality resellers, including Guest-Tek, InfoValue and Tangerine Global, VCAS for IPTV is operational in many hospitality deployments around the world. We will have a team at HITEC, the world’s largest hospitality technology show, June 21-25 in Orlando to discuss how VCAS for IPTV can support a wide range of hospitality applications. Please contact us to schedule a meeting at the show so we can discuss how VCAS for IPTV can secure your:
- VOD Services
- Wholesale IP Broadcast Services
- DTH Broadcast Services
- Additional Local Broadcast and VOD Encryption Services
- Expanded Capacity and Redundancy
Download a more detailed overview of our VCAS for IPTV has been optimized for a range of hospitality applications. See you in Orlando!