NAB Show 2013
Verimatrix will be using NAB 2013 as a showcase for its advanced multi-network security solutions. The new video delivery challenge is integration of traditional and Internet delivered services - and Verimatrix has the leading position in security solutions that harmonize rights management across broadcast, IPTV and OTT services - while offering support for the broadest range of consumer devices through its partner ecosystem.
Meet with Verimatrix representatives in Booth #SU9105 to learn how the Verimatrix Video Content Authority System (VCAS™) enables the new world of video delivery with multi-network content and revenue security, featuring:
- IP-Hybrid solutions for progressive cable operators with a transition to an all-IP video future in mind
- DVB-Hybrid solutions featuring a future-proof single security approach to combinations of broadcast and Internet video services
- Enhanced adaptive streaming security for OTT video to iOS and Android devices, smart TVs & STBs, PC/Mac platforms and STBs complete with multiple audio track and closed captioning support
- Cardless DVB security for one-way broadcast network services: cable, satellite and terrestrial.
Stop by our booth #SU9105 to learn more!
In addition, Verimatrix is featured at the following events:
- Please join us for Multi-network Solutions in the Real World Forum on Tuesday April 9 at 8:00-10:00 am, at the Renaissance Hotel adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center. Learn how progressive operators are offering video services over combinations of managed networks (cable and satellite, IPTV, and terrestrial) and Internet TV / OTT to off-the-shelf CE devices. The event is complimentary but seating is limited so reserve your seat now!
- Steve Christian, VP Marketing, will be presenting at the Connected Media World:
Wednesday April 10, 9:30 am: The Changing Face of Revenue Security (North Hall, LVCC)
- Steve Oetegenn, Chief Sales & Marketing Offficer, will participating in OTT Video: Perspectives from a Global Deployment & Next Gen Services - Hosted by: Siemens Convergence Creators
Date: Monday, April 8, 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Speakers: Ryan Petty (Moderator), Stefan Jenzowsky (Siemens), Steve Oetegenn (Verimatrix), Keith Wymbs (Elemental Technologies), Jeremy Toeman (Dijit).
Description: Siemens OTT Swipe is powering DittoTV a global OTT deployment by India's Zee TV. DittoTV is available in over 160 countries and on over 130 devices. Learn how Siemens was able to launch this global service and fuel its rapid growth. This session will focus on key learnings from the DittoTV deployment and will chart a path to next-generation OTT services. Hosted by: Siemens Convergence Creators. For further information, click here.